[ale] Otish - Network Setup Fee Questions

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Wed Jun 29 18:31:17 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 02:16:26AM -0400, I. Herman wrote:
> All --
> I'm trying to get an average idea of what everyone would charge to go in and
> set up a small office.

> What would you all charge per hour to set up ONLY the networking side of a
> small business office (about 10 computers).  This would include the router,
> wireless, and PC configuration as well as any firewalling.
Call up some other companies and find out what THEY charge.  This can vary
a LOT.  Be sure to have a contract that spells out what will and won't be
done and says something about liability for errors, payment terms, etc.

> TIA,
> Izzie

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]