[ale] Thunderbird question: how to delete messages older than a month ago?

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Wed Jun 15 19:29:30 EDT 2005

Hi all - I was wondering if anyone knows how (or if it's possible) to
delete messages from a folder if they are older than X days.
Specifically, I have a "Mailing lists" Folder, and I have filters set up
that put all of my subscribed list emails into this folder.  I'd like to
be able to automatically purge messages that are older than 30, or maybe
60 days.

I can't seem to figure out how to do it using the Thunderbird filters.
Does anyone know if it can be done?

Much thanks in advance!
-CB