[ale] Debian 3.0 as a server platform?

Thomas Holmquist fishy at fishynet.net
Wed Jun 1 19:15:54 EDT 2005

Debian, as you may know, does not have the latest packages/programs;
although this can be troublesome on the desktop, I have no problem
running older software on my server. Why? because it works! I have no
problems, the only thing I ever need to do on my Debian servers is ssh
in, apt-get update, apt-get upgrade, and I'm done. The reason the
version is called stable is because it's stable! Nothing changes nothing
breaks.