[ale] OT: Scrum and Extended Development

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jan 27 14:50:33 EST 2005

Seems to me like this is the Nirvana of programming.  As a developer if
I could place those restrictions on sales, executives, users, and others
then my life would be easier.  Not a week goes by that sales does not
try to add stuff to a feature list.  In this environment they would have
to add a feature to their own list and wait until the next iteration for
it to be developed.  What sales rep do you know that can wait for
features to be developed?