[ale] OT: HTML, Forms and Buttons?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:39:53 EST 2005

I use SSI's also. Both the HTML and PHP types, depending on which site
I'm working on. server-side includes rock. Add into that styling using
CSS, and my website can change its look with edits to only a couple
pages.

WMM

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:20:54 -0500, George Carless <kafka at antichri.st> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 12:04:12PM -0500, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> >
> > Only way I know to have an index visable on the side for navigating.  If
> > you have a VERY show howto that'll show me how to convert it I'm all for
> > it.
>
> There're plenty of ways of achieving navigation without using frames.
> For example, use server-side includes to bring in your navigation text.
> You can use CSS to position/display it however you want to.  I generate
> all content from a database, here, which pulls in the navigation (rather
> more complex a setup).  But there're lots of ways frames can be avoided.
>
> --George

http://warrenmyers.com
"Don't let the elephants see what the rabbits are doing." --Ben R Rich