[ale] OT: HTML, Forms and Buttons?

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Wed Jan 19 12:25:09 EST 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 12:04:12PM -0500, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> Only way I know to have an index visable on the side for navigating.  If
> you have a VERY show howto that'll show me how to convert it I'm all for
> it.

There're plenty of ways of achieving navigation without using frames.
For example, use server-side includes to bring in your navigation text.
You can use CSS to position/display it however you want to.  I generate
all content from a database, here, which pulls in the navigation (rather
more complex a setup).  But there're lots of ways frames can be avoided.

--George