[ale] Mount an ipod

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Mon Jan 17 19:35:36 EST 2005

You can mount it, as far as I know, you just have to make sure you mount it
in /mnt/ipod and that the permissions are ok.  However, I do not have an HFS
iPod, so I can't be sure about that part.

As long as it mounts ok, in the right directory, gtkpod should be ok. I had
trouble with this on Mandrake too, until I got the permissions right in fstab
to mount the drive for an ordinary user.

-Jay