[ale] iTunes on Linux

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Fri Jan 7 09:07:58 EST 2005

Hi Geoffrey,

I don't know what it is written in.  It runs on OSX and Windows.  I
think he charges $15.  The fellow I emailed, Jared, the owner I
presume, responded quickly to my emails and was interested in learning
more about a possible Linux market.  You can contact him if you wish at
support at zeleksoftware.com.  I am sure he would be glad to get feedback
and answer questions.

Mark