[ale] Expand newsgroup names in Mozilla Thunderbird

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at proteus-tech.com
Wed Jan 5 15:31:39 EST 2005

Alan,

    Thanx much for the help. Adding that line to prefs.js took care of
it and I finally figured out what that little square box was up in the
corner to add column headings. Thunderbird's pretty cool so far. I think
I still prefer KMail but Tbird is great for Windows and I need linux &
windows solutions.

    -- Ben Scherrey