[ale] Expand newsgroup names in Mozilla Thunderbird

Alan Dobkin ALE at MaestroIT.com
Wed Jan 5 00:34:02 EST 2005

Ben,

You can download and install about:config for Thunderbird as an extension:

http://aboutconfig.mozdev.org/

Or, you can just edit user.js or prefs.js in your profile the old
fashioned way (with a text editor):

// Don't abbreviate newsgroup names:
user_pref("mail.server.default.abbreviate", false);

As to your second question, you can add a column for "Total" to the
mailbox pane.

Alan