[ale] problems running perl scripts thru apache 2.0.52

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Apr 20 16:57:46 EDT 2005

Load up the carp module (I think that's the one) and have it dump all
error to STDERR. Then you can read the error in the apache error log.
Premature end of script headers is the usual line that says, "the apache
environment is different from what you thing and your script just barfed
garbage that is not valid html code".