[ale] WRT54G Firmware

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 15 09:38:36 EDT 2005

I thought I had found the v3 firmware available on the Openwrtg project
pages.  Maybe it was questionable builds.  I like the fanless little box
that just works.  Don't bash a good form factor needlessly.  I'd prefer
to use them since they are cheap and you can have multiple backups for
home users if needed.
Dow