[ale] cheap professional hi-speed internet access

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Tue Sep 14 11:43:04 EDT 2004

Aside from a small issue that we seem to have on weekends (connection
drops on Fridays & sometimes Saturdays), I've been VERY pleased with my
Speedfactory xDSL.  I got the 3MB / 768k service, and generally get
pretty close (minus standard overhead).
--
registered linux user # 73046

Nathan J. Underwood