[ale] What's so special about gmail invites?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Sep 8 20:26:42 EDT 2004

Pete Hardie wrote:
> Geoffrey wrote:
>
>> Correct, but their intent is not known to the people who might be
>> sending email to a gmail address.
>

> Given the Google hype, is this likely, at least in the US?

I assure you that my wife, daughter, mother-in-law, mother, both
brothers and at least 3 of my 4 sisters would respond to an email from a
gmail account user without a second thought. (one sister would not, she
is a geek)

You must understand that you can not assume that everyone is on top of
this stuff geeks. :)

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995