[ale] What's so special about gmail invites?

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Sun Sep 5 12:53:20 EDT 2004

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, alelist wrote:

> Do you sell the results of your analysis to a third party?

Your question is pointless. Whether I answer it "yes" or "no", once you get
my answer you will know the same two things you knew before you asked:

1. I could be selling analysis of inbound / outbound SMTP
2. There's no way you can tell if I am or not

Consider <http://www.ciphertrust.com/spf_stats>. It's clear that CipherTrust
did some fairly serious analysis of the emails their clients sent and
received. That's not meant to criticize CipherTrust -- I at least have no
problem with them doing that -- but to give you an example of it being done.

later,
chris