[ale] SuSE 9.2 Pro

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sat Oct 30 09:40:59 EDT 2004

I decided to pre-order the full package so I could get it sooner.  The
difference in price wasn't significant enough for me to wait.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
678-697-9420

James Taylor wrote:
>I got my copy of SuSE Pro 9.2 in the mail today.  I upgraded the SuSE
>9.1 install on my Thinkpad and after about 2 hours of churning (1976
>apps installed...), it came up and ran beautifully. It noticably sped
up
>performance, and it fixed a few nagging problems I had been putting off

>addressing.  So far so good...

How did you order it?  I've only located pre-order options for the full
package?  I want to order my upgrade as well. :(

--
Until later, Geoffrey