[ale] INSTALLFEST!!!!/Intro

Brandon Colbert brandon at geekrus.net
Fri Oct 22 07:34:02 EDT 2004

Hello everybody. I am also looking forward to this year INSTALLFEST. I
miss last year's INSTALLFEST, and I hope I will get the opportunity to
meet some of you all. Also, I never introduced myself to the list. My
name is Brandon Colbert and I am from Athens (go dawgs). I am currently
attending ITT Technical Institute, and I am majoring in Information
Systems Security (B.S.)  I run a small consultant business that not only
gives me the experience I want, but it puts money in my pockets. As of
right now I have several residential users, and I handle all the Best
Buys service agreements in Clarke County. For commercial business I work
with this small company of 12 employees implementing open source
technology. Thanks right "Linux baby!" By the way I'm only 24.

--
Brandon Colbert
www.digitalwan.net