[ale] INSTALLFEST!!!!

Charles Shapiro charles.shapiro at nubridges.com
Thu Oct 21 09:21:09 EDT 2004

This will be SO K00L! Man, I'm really lookin'  forward to meeting some
of those famous Loose Linux Women! I've heard so much about 'em.

Email your cow-workers (I endured much razzing over that...)!

Hey, is there any particular design for fliers? I'd like to print some
up and dump 'em at a couple of coffee shops and internet cafes?

-- CHS