[ale] Fedora as a server?

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Fri May 21 10:28:09 EDT 2004

I've been using FC1 for a while now, and like it.  I generally try to
stick with packages so I can use yum or apt-get to stay current, but
have found it to be what I would have expected Red Hat 10 to be.  All in
all, I like it, and I've been a RH user since 4.2 (I have strayed, but
seem to always find my way back for one reason or another).