[ale] 802.11g for linux?

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Tue May 11 19:44:14 EDT 2004

BruceG said:
> Dang, and I went for the 802.11A +B +G card with the Atheros chipset and
madwifi drivers. Shoulda waited and went for prism54. (btw, not using
the card, yanked it and went wired. Thinking about using it in a
different machine for my kids)

Hmm...that's the only card I could find at Best Buy that indicated support
(I had a gift card there).  Bought the D-Link DWL-G520, which supposedly
works with the madwifi drivers.  Are you stating that there's a problem
with madwifi, or that you just opt not to go wireless currently?