[ale] TV tuner card problem

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Sat May 8 10:56:33 EDT 2004

The ivtv driver 0.1.9 works fine.  No argument there.  The biggest problem,
I think, is the lack of a standalone tv watching app.  Something like xawtv.
I have a pvr-250 myself in a mythtv box and it works wonderfully.  I've
never had any problems whatsoever with it.  From what I gather from Drew
he's just wanting to watch TV not setup a full blown tivo clone.

Calvin...