[ale] Job Opportunity

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sun Mar 14 13:07:31 EST 2004

  My company is going to be backfilling a System Engineer position.  The
job would mostly entail operations support on a couple hundred Linux
servers around the country and some support of Solaris and Networking.
The position would require a rotation on the on-call pager with 24x7 and
is located in Downtown Atlanta.

  We'll be looking for someone with a few years experience supporting
production servers, trouble shooting and diagnostics  as well as some
forward looking for future expansion planning.

  I've been at the company a little over a year and a half, it has it's
challenges but I've also had some great opportunities to learn new
skills.  One great feature is we don't just smack down ideas we don't
like.  New ideas can be openly discussed to determin if it's good for
the group and good for the company to determine if it's a project to be
attempted.

  If you're interested start poking around Internap.com.  The position may
not be listed yet, I'm giving advance notice to those who might be
looking, it should be posted no monday.  Don't send me your resume as
you have to go through the corporate site.

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.