[ale] Free Zombie PC parts

Van Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Fri Mar 12 09:19:08 EST 2004

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:50:28 -0500
ale-request at ale.org wrote:

Gee thanks for nothing.

Pretty bad when there are places like Mailboxes,etc. that will pack and ship stuff for you.

I don't live in the Atlanta metro area (thank god), and it's inconvenient for me to have to drive down there from where I live ( almost 2 hours away).

I can understand your unwillingness to ship something like this that you were offering for free, but since I offered to pay for the shipping (and any charges for packing,etc), your stance is a little bit on the lame side.

Why did you even bother offering this item on the ale list if you only wanted to give it away in person, you could have waited until the ale barbecue and then stand up and offer it then.

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
      _
     -o)
     /\\
    _\_v