[ale] What the $%^&*

Tom & JaVonn pairoftwins at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 28 17:26:11 EST 2004

Jason:

OK, it's working!  The libs were in a separate "optional" package, so /usr/local/thekompany/lib did not exist.  When installed the app runs.  Prior versions without any extras.

Apparently bash wasn't verbose enough, saying "No such file or directory" and referring to the executable.  It MEANT missing resource, I guess.

Thanks to all!

Tom