[ale] EMC Notes and Docs?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Jan 16 11:12:48 EST 2004

  I may be getting to play with an EMC box.  Does anyone have any notes,
docs etc.  I have an "EMC Equipment List" which starts off with:

3830-36		SYM 3830 36GB FRAME

Anyone have any ideas or Leads?  We don't have support yet but we're
looking into what's required before we even touch it (we do own it
though after Lease buy out).

:wq!
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
  Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
    Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.