[ale] curious spam

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Sat Jan 10 12:46:38 EST 2004

If you shout at the voices they will hush.  For some reason shouting at the
voices also gets you a nice white coat, although it _is_ kind of snug... but
writing a resume in crayon doesn't get many positive responses so you may
want to curb it in public.

if you can't stop shouting in public get a small dog so if people start to
stare you can point at it and say something like "stoopid dawg", it's a
great cover...

also, if one of those nets get thrown over you don't shake your head in
protest, it will give you "carpet burn" and make your picture look worse
than it needs to...