[ale] Fedora Core2 ISOs

BruceG griffisb at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 18 13:25:50 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Glass" <jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu>
To: <ale at ale.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 5:11 PM
Subject: [ale] Fedora Core2 ISOs

> http://ibb-250.ibb.gatech.edu/fedora-core2/FC2-test1-binary-i386/
>
> Have a nice day!  I'm also running BitTorrent now, so downloading may be
> a little slower than normal.
> --

Jonathan - did you have a chance to install Fedora Core2? If so, how is it?
Any major changes from Core1? Any gotcha's, problems, reasons to stay away?
I was thinking of giving Core2 a shot on my desktop - but didn't want to
tear up the bandwidth without knowing anything more about it.

Also - how is the process in keeping it up to date? Is there a free
repository for security updates, or do you use redcarpet or something like
that?