[ale] DVD burning software?

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Tue Feb 3 22:20:42 EST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Geoffrey wrote:
> > I tried k3b, but I don't normally run KDE or Gnome, and it refused to
> > work properly by itself.
> What exactly does it do?  I've run k3b without gnome/kde and it's worked
> fine.  I've been quite impressed by k3b.

Well, it won't set up for one.

Trying to run the setup manually gives me this:

	root:/root# k3bsetup
	kbuildsycoca running...
	kcontrol: ERROR: Module k3bsetup2 not found!
	QMutex::unlock: unlock from different thread than locker
			was locked by 0, unlock attempt from 16384
	root:/root#

I found a couple of references to this problem through Google but no solution.

It is also not suited for 800x600 screens (unless they changed it from an
earlier 0.8 version, which would set up but had other problems).