[ale]OT It begins...

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 20:22:25 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 19:30, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> Ok. So . . . ..
> It seems as though we recently resolved that obfuscating our
> email addresses in the archives is easy to impliment and desired
> amoung members as a way to combat email and *help* prevent new
> and current members from being spam.

LOL!

Ok, if you really want to do this... join the mailman list and volunteer
to help code it. (please do)  Mailman really needs another advocate for
privacy. ;)

For the record, I am NOT (nor have I ever suspected) receiving spam from
being associated with ALE.  Yes I receive spam, but I deal with it.

-Jim P.