[ale]OT It begins...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Feb 1 19:34:33 EST 2004

Ok. So . . . ..
It seems as though we recently resolved that obfuscating our email addresses
in the archives is easy to impliment and desired amoung members as a way to
combat email and *help* prevent new and current members from being spam.

Who amoung us will implement the change?
I would like to restate that we ALREADY have such a system on some type of
mirrored server. Perhaps we can just load the code from that server onto the
server that serves the ALE? Is it the same box? Perhaps we can just change
the configuration.

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com