[ale] Linux Cluster Server Room

Jeffrey B. Layton laytonjb at charter.net
Mon Apr 19 13:29:32 EDT 2004

Just to echo Bjorn's comments - please watch your power
conditioning! I know a good contact that help explain
what to look for if any one needs it (actually, he's probably
the more prolific posted on the beowulf mailing list, but
the list is down right now and likely will be down for a
while).

Thanks for the reinforcement Bjorn. Numbers help
convince people about the validity of the post :)

Jeff