[ale] (no subject) SPAM talk...

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Apr 18 05:47:02 EDT 2004

> Drew: tired of spammers but not willing to learn how to code and then code
Incorrect.

> or hire US coders or even foreign coders to fix everything.
Incorrect.
I offered to hire a programmer, however we already have the code I approve.

> Has an idea
> that will have some small effect and should be implemented, but will, as
> stated before, have a small effect.
Incorrect. I have 2 ideas, one has been implemented on the ike server.
While some obfuscation can be un-obfuscated, I believe that it is extremely
unlikely that a spammer will unobfuscate a customized schema.

> Is frustrated with spammers and of
> coders who will not do his (and other frustrated spam victims) bidding.
Actually, I am only frustrated with apathetic anti-spam posters that complain.
While it is ironic that I get my spam from ALE, it is not frustrating.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com