[ale] (no subject)

Marvin Dickens marvindickens at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 16 10:28:10 EDT 2004

On Friday 16 April 2004 00:06, ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> On Thursday 15 April 2004 21:22, you wrote:
> > The very nature of spam requires that it be stopped at the domain that it
> > originates from. IMHO, there is no other way to deal with it.
> > Marvin Dickens
>
> You are partly correct. This year, I have gotten 3 types of spam:

> 1.
> 2.
> 3.

Yes, the above are three ways to produce spam (Although, I'm sure there are
more ways than the above...) . However, in each case, the spam/spamming
virus/whatever spamming tool of choice originated from some
specific domain. Therefore, imho, you stop spam at the source which is always
a domain.

Best

Marvin