[ale] Apache and PostgreSQL training in Atlanta

Aaron Hillegass info at bignerdranch.com
Mon Apr 5 10:28:24 EDT 2004

There have been questions about Apache and PostgreSQL training on this
list before, so I think this is important information, but I apologize
in advance if it is too commercial.  I will try to keep it informative
and concise.

The Big Nerd Ranch, here in Atlanta, offers world-class training in Mac
OS X and Unix topics.  On May 17 - 21, Rich Bowen (author of "Apache
Administrators Handbook) will be teaching a five-day bootcamp that
covers every aspect of Apache administration.  Here is the description:

	http://www.bignerdranch.com/classes/apache.shtml

We also have a great PostgreSQL class, but we will not be offering that
again until autumn:

	http://www.bignerdranch.com/classes/postgresql.shtml

Finally, I'm trying to hire someone brilliant who writes and speaks
well -- we can teach you the other stuff.

Thanks,
Aaron Hillegass