[ale] [WAY OT]Reverse Engineering MS Visual Basic Applications

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Mon Sep 29 19:00:12 EDT 2003

< snip stuff Bob already posted that I *was* going to say >

The question here is (minus all the religious non-pertinent bs) is how to
reverse engineer the software.  The company *already* has given the ok to do
it.

Google on "reverse engineer Visual Basic" reveals  33,900 answers in .25
seconds.  See
http://www.google.com/search?q=reverse+engineer+Visual+Basic+code&hl=en&lr=&
ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=20&sa=N

A quick perusal gives the following answers:

YES it can be done.
YES folks are doing it.

Greg