[ale] linux and apples

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Sep 23 20:34:59 EDT 2003

CodeTek Virtual Desktop. One of the best applications I've purchased for
my iBook.

http://www.codetek.com/php/virtual.php

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:22:25 -0400