[ale] Red Hat Linux Project Merges With Fedora

John Wells jb at devsea.com
Mon Sep 22 16:21:28 EDT 2003

Well, for me, it's good to see Red Hat joining with a project who's sole
purpose in life was to make good packages available via apt.  I've been
using apt-rpm for a few years now and don't think I could live without it.

The problem I've always had lurking in the back of my mind when using
apt-rpm repositories is that I was being *very* trusting...the
repositories were usually small, home-run operations or a step above
(freshrpms.net).  Now, with Red Hat and Fedora linked up, you'll have
verified, tested packages available via apt....a happy life indeed.

John