[ale] Any clues on a Dell Inspiron 5150 lockup?

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Wed Sep 17 14:15:05 EDT 2003

Interesting.  I know that the 5150 is offered by Emperor Linux as a
preconfigured machine.

It might be one of the standard components - Possibly the Wireless NIC
(Not Linux Supported).

I'd give them a call and ask what "gotchas" and explain you're doing this
for a class. :~)

Cheers!
Jay
...who also just got a 5150...