[ale] Any Linux car tags available?

Van L. Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Wed Sep 17 10:28:00 EDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:59:39 -0400
ale-request at ale.org wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:20:26 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Jim Seymour <bluejay at speedfactory.net>
> Subject: [ale] Any Linux car tags available?
> To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
>
> Is there any place in Atlanta to get Linux car tags?  I don't care if it
> mentions a specific distro as long as Linux is prominently displayed.  If
> no on local availability then any other ideas would be nice.  Searches on
> the Red Hat and Slackware sites turned up empty.

I do not know of any local companies where merchandise like this could be procured. I wish I did.
here is some stuff I've seen online

This isn't a car tag, but this would like nice on my 2003 PT Cruiser

http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/stickers/2898/

also seen these linux bumper stickers

http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0670010002.html

http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0670010001.html

I have this linux bumper sticker on my PT cruiser

http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0670010005.html

also seen this license plate frame

http://www.cafeshops.com/linuxinside.3712503

Van Loggins        vloggins at turbocorp.com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept
Linux User #316727
1-770-532-2239 Extension 9404
Turbo Logistics
http://www.turbocorp.com