[ale] PCMCIA Setup, Compaq Presario 2110us

Daniel Auchenpaugh daniel_lists at mentalpikture.net
Sat Sep 13 00:38:33 EDT 2003

On cardbus detection, I assume, since it happens if I have my Linksys
card in the slot or not. (By the way, how well are the Linksys cards
supported? I happened to already have one, and I'd really rather not buy
another) Checked the BIOS, everything seems to be fine there. And yes,
Legacy support had to be off to even get the install going.
Tried the excludes, still hangs. I think it has something to do with the
memory allocations. I've tried  two suggestions I found on the web,
neither of those work.

Thanks again!

Daniel Auchenpaugh
-student, SPSUS