[ale] gostscript question

walter Sams wsams at southernlink.net
Sat Nov 15 08:30:33 EST 2003

I have been trying to find the ps auxww location, My search screen turns
up nothing.  I noticed that while searching, the terminal window hung up
and would not launch either.  I switched to root and everything worked.
I took the opertunity to purge some unwanted faxes and some that couldnt
be viewed and for now its working. -except that I still havent found the
ps auxww location.  As soon as I find everything I will post the
results.

Thank you
Walter Sams