[ale] OT - job posting...

Keith Morris graphicsguy at charter.net
Fri Nov 14 10:25:44 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

My company is looking for a design developer and thought I would give
our ALE list a shot.  Here is the posting.

Keith Morris
Creative Director
Design / Effects
IQ Television Group
http://www.iqtv.com

-------------------------------------

Interactive Developer Job Description

IQ television group has an immediate opening for an on-site Interactive
Developer at its offices in Atlanta, Georgia.

[ The Position ]
The Interactive Developer position requires excellent Object-Oriented
and Procedural programming skills with Actionscript 1/2 and PHP for
creating interactive web products. An ideal candidate would have 2-3
years developing flash applcations and at least 1 year developing web
applications with PHP.

Other desired skills include:
- knowledge and experience in implementing OO-design patterns based on
project demands

- experience with Director/Lingo to create interactive cross-platform
CD-ROMs

- individuals with a design and/or CS background are preferred

[ To Apply ]
In order to be considered for this position, provide a resume, some work
examples and/or a few code samples showing coding style and approach. An
interactive portfolio that includes this information is also acceptable.
Please, no freelance applicants ? this is an on-site, full-time position
only.

If you are interested, email Adam Boozer(adam at iqtv.com) with a resume
and examples of your work.

[ About IQ ]
IQ television group specializes in the development of creative marketing
solutions that combine the emotional impact of television and the power
of interactivity.

Since 1995 IQ has created consumer and B2B marketing campaigns for major
companies such as Audi, IBM, Deutsche Bank, Cox Communications and
Disney/ABC.

To view IQ's award winning television commercials and interactive
productions, visit http://www.iqtv.com.