[ale] [Fwd: FW: [EmperorLinux-os-RedHat] do not use : GLIBC update packages (from Red Hat Network)]

kilpatms at mindspring.com kilpatms at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 14 10:24:30 EST 2003

It is entirely possible that in the process of running "up2date" within the past two
weeks I have managed to install this corrupted GLIBC package. But how would
I know? I run straight KDE and have noticed no odd problems -- other than
Earthlink's POP servers crashed some time last night and are still down!

Sean