[ale] Linux portable mp3

Holmquist, Thomas W. HolmquistTW at cadet.com
Sun Nov 9 21:31:10 EST 2003

You might want to check out the Rio Karma (sorry dont know the URL (do a google search))... it's a 20GB HD-based player. It plays mp3,wma,ogg,and flac. It aslo has a really cool feature; an ethernet-jack in it's base that allows you to use it's web interface to upload mp3s to it. Last time I checked the price was $299 or $399, the same price as the 20GB iPod.