[ale] Fedora and RHN?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Nov 8 10:03:58 EST 2003

James P. Kinney III wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 13:00, walter Sams wrote:
>
>>Not dead yet,hopefully, they seem to be talking to a company about
>>acquisition and reorganization,  I have asked the consultant we are
>>working with for more information and documentation on this topic.
>>
>>Walter Sams
>>

> That is good news! I don't have any of my clients currently using
> appgen, but I know people who do. They are in a state of near panic as
> they are currently having a problem and appgen was no longer answering
> the phone.

Just a quick note.  I sent an email to the appgen support addr and got a
response.  I was surprised and asked the guy if appgen was still in
business.  He told me no, but that he was going to continue to answer
questions as long as the email works.  Quite admirable I must say.
Anyway, tell anyone you that's having a problem to drop email to the
support addr.  Certainly unlikely to get a fix or patch, but a question
regarding usage and such may well get an answer.

Until later, Geoffrey	esoteric at 3times25.net