[ale] Minimal email client

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Nov 7 16:10:38 EST 2003

If you do not have perl, create a socket in C to the mail server.
Just use fgets to read each response and then use write or fputs to
write back.

HELO <domain>
MAIL FROM <user at domain.com>
RCPT TO <user at domain.com>
DATA
To: John Smith <jsmith at domain.com>
Subject:  Here is the spam you requested.

SPAM

.
QUIT

You're done!

Of course you'll need to use a relay that is what mail does.