[ale] thread protocal was . . Re: contract work, was

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Thu May 29 13:19:06 EDT 2003

> So, this has evolved into a totally different thread.  I've changed the
> subject to reflect as such, but wondering if that's acceptable
> protocol???  Seriously...

I don't think so . . . especially when you ask "is this an acceptable
protocol" because now you have changed the topic of the thread immediately
after changing the title.

Are people to answer "Is this a good protocol" and discuss "contract work" on
the same thread? I am guessing you should have just made a new thread called
"contract work tatics."

I have done the same, but I imagine people will have the urge to remove
". . Re: contract work, was" Does anyone have that urge? :)
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com