[ale] NVIDIA cards and drivers

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at mindspring.com
Wed May 28 11:44:19 EDT 2003

> Or did you inately know how to generate a signature in pgp and then
> get k-mail to insert it into the body of the eamil?

I came to Linux after IBM stopped supporting OS/2, which I began
using years ago as I couldn't tolerate Win95. M$'s EULAS and
unsecure code keep me from going back.  If not Linux, where else
can I go?

No, no tinkering involved on the PGP signature. The gpg program
did all the work and kmail automatically inserts it.
And you are here confusing mandatory kernel mods with running
supplied software.  I can choose to run certain software (such as
gpg) or not. My choice. Not much choice about the kernel. Without
it, the computer is nothing but a paperweight.

Sean