[ale] DAT Tape Data Recovery

Jonathan Glass jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Wed May 28 11:11:13 EDT 2003

I'm going to try the dd trick next.

The backup was performed on an SGI Onyx box back in 1998.  The
researcher is going to lookup the grad student's email address, and ask
how he did the backup.  I'm not sure what type of tape drives were on
the Onyx boxes, but am Google'ng like made to find out.

Thanks

jonathan

--
Jonathan Glass <jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu>