[ale] Opera 7.11 Linux Final is Out

Synco Gibraldter synco at xodarap.net
Wed May 21 12:24:41 EDT 2003

> So, do you drive a car, fly in a jet?  Do you drink water from the tap...

how is that remotely relevant?  i do drive a car, fly on planes, and drink
water from the tap.  if i could store the 'source' for my car in case
something went wrong [so i could go back and figure out what happened in
the event of an accident], you think i wouldn't?  wouldn't you?

if i had a water testing kit more sophisticated than the one already used
to check the water, wouldn't it be dumb not to use it?  i mean, you're
talking about things that threaten our LIVES.  i'm talking about software
here.  you're very confused.